Sunday Worship Hours:
10:00 am – 11:00 am Worship
11:15 am – 12:00 noon Sunday School
11:00 am – 12:00 noon Social Hour
Our Vision Statement: God has No Limits!
At Berlin Heights First Congregational UCC, we are dedicated to being a viable, visible, nurturing, and active member of our community. Through our committed staff, pastor, and lay leaders, we shall be a welcoming and faithful witness to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit in this day and in this community. We will be recognized for our outstanding worship, children’s programs, family life development, and the place where members of this community of all faith backgrounds feel welcome. This church is open and accessible to all in the community and provides for spiritual growth and Christian fellowship in a welcoming environment.
• We are an affirming people, saying “yes” to God who is revealed in Creation, manifest in Jesus Christ, present through the Holy Spirit and is known in the Bible, understood in the historic creeds of the Church and experienced through one another in community.
• We are a covenanting people and joining with God and one another in a unique relationship of promises which God initiates.
• We are a searching people and seeking to learn God’s will and way for us as disciples in the world today.
• We are a witnessing people and committed to demonstrate the Good News of God’s love throughout all of creation.
• We are a welcoming people and a Church which reaches out to invite and include persons of every age, tongue, race, and religious background.
Remember in Prayer: Jim/Jean Nickols, Tom/Jackie Holland, Georgianna Brunow, Leroy Hayes, John Carson, Gladys Knott, Chuck Williams, Debbie and Lynn Green (Lou Ann Gioffre’s cousins), Martha Wright, Richard Andrews, Jackie Harward, Tim Tillinghast and his wife, Shane Oehling, Jenna (6 yr. old daughter of a friend of the Wright family), Sue Quellhorst (wife of former Ohio Conference Minister, Ralph Quellhorst), Michelle Henery (friend of Gail Eakin), Robin Price (friend of Lisa Robson), Amy Parcher, Phil Hamilton (Marianne Weaver’s brother’s brother-in-law), Lisa Benke (Randy Weaver’s sister-in-law), Dick Kernell, Jess Orshoski (father lives in Huron), Bev Hupfer, Roberta Brunow, Tammy Hammond (Rylie Mullen’s aunt), Kory McDonald, Linda F (friend of Jackie Holland), Bill, Denny, Izzy (cousins of Bill Deehr), Amy Pogasnik, Dr. Chris Canfield (friend of Lisa Robson), Brandy (grandmother of Lanease and Kylee Cook, Pat Carson, Piper (friend of Rylie Mullen),family of Patricia Minick (Kathy Kormish’s sister), family of Bob Ludwig, Pauline Malone, Garryn’s grandfather, Norma Robson’s brother, people of Ukraine, Ohio flood victims, family in need of prayer, those traveling, those suffering the results of severe weather, athletes and visitors to the Olympics, victims of violence, victims of bullies around the world, trouble spots around the world, leaders of the world, First Congregational UCC, the Ohio Conference UCC, our Government Leaders, and those in the military.
Copyright © 2011 Berlin Hts First Congregational UCC| All rights reserved